Today I found righttovent.com. I went there. It has no content.
I looked up the owner of the site and found he had another site so I went there. ahaware.com
It has no content either!
Why do people do this?
I can understand if people make a site and spend some time building up the content before it goes online but to me a site with no content should not get picked up by Google.
I'm guessing here but in the above case what is the guy doing.. is he spending lots time and money advertising a site so Google will pick it up in hopes by the time there is actual content on it, he will get lots of hits?
I don't understand. Perhaps someone can help shed light in this for me.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We, at http://liftyouup.blogspot.com, write to make two senses opinion on this issue. It may be due to many reasons we are not aware of; such as the blogger cannot locate his blog, or he had given up due to the reason he know best. Whatsoever, we have a valid point on this and trust Google would address this issue in the near future.
ReplyDelete