Friday, April 10, 2009

Wordpress.org Deletes Post

Yesterday I made an amusing post about Matt Wallenweg and his Wordpress.com website.

I posted this same post with the same subject in the miscellaneous forum at wordpress.org

This post had a few replies and was beginning to get talked about.

Apparently someone didn't like it and I found today the post was removed! So much for free speech!

Whats funny about this is most of the time when a moderator of a forum edits or has to remove a post due to bad language or a terms of service violation, they almost always either edit the objectionable content and say, " Edited by Moderator" or send an email to the poster telling them why the post is getting deleted. None of these things happened.

On my profile at Wordpress.org there is a list of all the post I have made. That post doesn't show up at all anymore. It is like it never happened.

Do ya think it could be that someone is embarrassed about Matt's P changing behavior? (see post: Why Matt Wallenweg is a Butthole Surfer)

It looks that way to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome, Got a pet peeve or something that really rubs you the wrong way? Post it Here! Please stick to serious comments only. All nonsensical, or flame type posts will be removed.